There's a good reason why freeriding is considered the king of all disciplines among skiing and snowboarding fans! One of our state-certified ski instructors will show you the most beautiful and best runs off the slopes around the Ski & Glacier World 3000. The Zillertal with its high alpine glacier areas, endlessly vast pastures, and many hidden and uninhabited side valleys includes countless backcountry runs. In addition, we offer guaranteed powder snow from November to May with the Hintertux Glacier!
When you're out and about, safety comes first with your guide, who is also your risk manager! Our local, highly trained ski instructors have years of experience and excellent knowledge of the area and always choose the best and safest lines for you. Our services are not limited to just skiing in the powder snow but also include technique tips, info on avalanche awareness, selection of runs, & avalanche transceiver training!
FREERIDING... ...it doesn't always have to mean: '"Bluebird day and deep powder"! There's no question that there is nothing better than fresh powder snow and sunshine, but supposedly "bad" weather days also have their charm. For example, a fun day in the powder snow in the forest can be just as wonderful...you simply have to know where to go. Weather periods with little precipitation can also also bring unexpected highlights, for example steep ravines, which can't be accessed with a lot of fresh snow due to avalanche conditions. In spring, you can enjoy really great ski runs in the firn snow.
Experience unforgettable days away from the slopes with guides from Tux 3000!
You have safely mastered parallel ski turns on red slopes but have no experience in powder snow and would like to give it a try for the first time off the slopes.
- Introduction to technique
- Simple ski runs on open slopes without obstacles (steepness of up to 33 degrees)
- Getting accustomed to wider skis
- Introduction to the handling of an avalanche transceiver and emergency equipment
- Sensitization to Alpine dangers
You have already skied off piste a few times and are familiar with an avalanche transceiver, shovel, and probe but want to improve your technique so that you can have even more fun in the powder snow.
- Easy to intermediate ski runs with a steepness of up to ca. 39 degrees
- Small obstacles possible
- Improvement of skiing technique
- Advanced avalanche transceiver training
- Becoming familiar with different snow conditions
You are already an experienced freerider but would like to truly enjoy the backcountry and ski down the best lines in the Zillertal.
- Ski runs with up to 1800 vertical meters
- Steep slopes, ravines, forest runs with many obstacles
- Well-developed skiing technique required, a variety of snow conditions pose no problem
- Ascents of up to 1.5 hrs. on foot or with climbing skins
FREERIDING WITH KIDS & TEENS
Freeriding is of course possible with kids & teens!
- A safe start to off-piste skiing
- Sensitization to Alpine dangers
- Learning how to handle emergency equipment including avalanche transceiver
- Learning skiing technique with wider skis
- Backpack, avalanche transceiver, probe, shovel
- Guide and supervision - adapted to your abilities
- Introduction to technique and avalanche awareness
- Photos of your day in the snow
- Freeriding as long as your legs can carry you ...
Freeriding | 1-2 people
1 day € 450
Freeriding | from 3 people
1 day € 150 per person